× Members

ESA50 'other information' query

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #156005 by emmasmum
ESA50 'other information' query was created by emmasmum
Hello again

Im hoping for a bit of advice again on this wonderful forum.

I'm filling in my ESA50 renewal and was wondering whether it is OK to say in the summary part as a closing statement (other information) that 'I believe I meet the Support Group requirements etc (& give the criteria that you meet & why)'.....

If you are applying for a job, it looks good to say that type of thing ie believe in yourself. But then again it could get up a decision makers nose if they think you are 'a bit of a know it all' and doing their job for them :unsure:

Thanks for any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #156049 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 'other information' query

bobber31 wrote: Hello again

Im hoping for a bit of advice again on this wonderful forum.

I'm filling in my ESA50 renewal and was wondering whether it is OK to say in the summary part as a closing statement (other information) that 'I believe I meet the Support Group requirements etc (& give the criteria that you meet & why)'.....

If you are applying for a job, it looks good to say that type of thing ie believe in yourself. But then again it could get up a decision makers nose if they think you are 'a bit of a know it all' and doing their job for them :unsure:

Thanks for any advice

Yes this is perfectly OK.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris