× Members

ESA then you get a form telling you you are in the

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156402 by stripey1877
I have got a form ESA50 to complete and it has a medical questionnaire in it. 8days later and without me retuning the ESA50 I get in another letter telling me the benefit rates(which have been frozen) this year and telling me I am in the support group.

Should I complete the ESA50 anyway. I do not want too phone upon the fear I get told not to send the ESA50 and then find out I have been sanctioned.

Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156404 by Gordon

stripey1877 wrote: I have got a form ESA50 to complete and it has a medical questionnaire in it. 8days later and without me retuning the ESA50 I get in another letter telling me the benefit rates(which have been frozen) this year and telling me I am in the support group.

Should I complete the ESA50 anyway. I do not want too phone upon the fear I get told not to send the ESA50 and then find out I have been sanctioned.

Please help

I answered this question for you this afternoon. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=108834#156337

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris