× Members

successful esa award

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156420 by tobiasestelle
successful esa award was created by tobiasestelle
:woohoo: just wanted to let benefits and work know that today that brown envelope dropped through my door. I have been awarded esa untill 2018 and put in the support group. Thank you so much your guides were a godsend and gave me the right information to follow whilst filling in the form and know what to expect at the assessment.
Thanks again. Adel :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Has

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156432 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic successful esa award

tobiasestelle wrote: :woohoo: just wanted to let benefits and work know that today that brown envelope dropped through my door. I have been awarded esa untill 2018 and put in the support group. Thank you so much your guides were a godsend and gave me the right information to follow whilst filling in the form and know what to expect at the assessment.
Thanks again. Adel :laugh:

Congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments on the guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156439 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic successful esa award
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about the B+W guides :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris