× Members

Great News in a brown envelope!

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #157121 by Linda
Great News in a brown envelope! was created by Linda
Seven days after my ATOS PIP review assessment I have been awarded standard mobility again and wow! standard rate care something I've never had before. This extra £55.00 will make such a difference to me and peace of mind as its awarded until 2021.

I was very worried as they did this review with out a how your condition affects you form and based it on my previous claim with verbal updates at the assessment. Following the advice on this site I gave evidence of my conditions by submitting consultants reports and I believe this has given me such a good result this time.Thank you all so much for advice and support.

Linda
The following user(s) said Thank You: mummyto5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #157131 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Great News in a brown envelope!
Linda

Congratulations on the award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #157154 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic Great News in a brown envelope!
Do the rules allow reassessment without a form? It would seem to put those of use who get tongue tied at a disadvantage .

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #157155 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic Great News in a brown envelope!
But...congratulations Linda !

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #157167 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Great News in a brown envelope!

neptuno wrote: Do the rules allow reassessment without a form? It would seem to put those of use who get tongue tied at a disadvantage .

The legislation does not specifically require a PIP2 to be issued, I would expect one to be sent in the vast majority of cases and it would be reasonable to argue that any adverse Decision made without a PIP2 was weak.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris