× Members

PIP Apointment with rcconsultant

More
7 years 10 months ago #161836 by Vincent
PIP Apointment with rcconsultant was created by Vincent
Hi All
My god I got the dreaded PIP Appointment with consultation with a health professional to go too , I have cerebral palsy from part brain damage from birth paralysed with muscle wastage ) down left side leg to foot, toes and cervical spondylosis with problems ,, i know there's proof in my medical records and also write what disability and how it affects me with doctors /consultants names addresses

I did access your on line test PIP accesment and did score myself 8 points daily living component ,12 points mobility , i feel they will they demolish all entitlements ,its what there are there for ,im so fearful and so depressed .

Can anyone help ,advise on what to do or say at this PIP Appointment their centre I have to go 7 July

Thank you All

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161852 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Apointment with rcconsultant
Vincent

Have a look at the PIP Claim guide there is a section at the back that covers the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prudent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris