× Members

PIP Re-Assessment Imminenr

More
7 years 10 months ago #162201 by Augustus
PIP Re-Assessment Imminenr was created by Augustus
Hi

I was told I am to be PIP are-assessed in August. Rather than panic when I actually get the form, I thought it wise to start answering the questions at my own pace now, based on the 2016 reassessment form.
But I can't find the contents online.
Could you please advise where I can find this form or attach a link,so that I know what I am doing won't be wasted effort. If I can answer even 1 question a week it would be a great help.
Thank you

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162203 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Re-Assessment Imminenr

Augustus wrote: Hi

I was told I am to be PIP are-assessed in August. Rather than panic when I actually get the form, I thought it wise to start answering the questions at my own pace now, based on the 2016 reassessment form.
But I can't find the contents online.
Could you please advise where I can find this form or attach a link,so that I know what I am doing won't be wasted effort. If I can answer even 1 question a week it would be a great help.
Thank you

A

All of the questions on the PIP2 are listed in the PIP Claim guide, but if you want a sample PIP2 then it can be downloaded from.

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...affects-you-form.pdf

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris