× Members

Pip award & debt

More
8 years 1 month ago #164574 by annmarie1011
Pip award & debt was created by annmarie1011
I don't know if anyone can help,my friend has a pip award her husband works,they have a debt management plan .they have been told her pip has now to be included in their income for the yearly review(it wasn't last year) . After filling in a budget form she is expected to pay £145 extra which will have to come out of her pip .does anyone know if this is correct ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #164596 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip award & debt

annmarie1011 wrote: I don't know if anyone can help,my friend has a pip award her husband works,they have a debt management plan .they have been told her pip has now to be included in their income for the yearly review(it wasn't last year) . After filling in a budget form she is expected to pay £145 extra which will have to come out of her pip .does anyone know if this is correct ?

I'm sorry but this is not a subject that we deal with on the forum, the CAB provide debt advice and I would make an appointment at your local office.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid