× Members

Assessment report received/MR advice needed please

More
7 years 6 months ago #172994 by enigma75
I can't believe it! I finally got my letter last week and after doing the Mandatory Reconsideration, the DM has increased my care to Enhanced! They've also added a few years to the award, but not made it ongoing, sadly. I would've preferred to get my indefinite award back even if the care rate had remained at Standard, but this is still much better than it could have gone. I shook for 2 hours after reading the letter.

So I wanted to come back and say thank you, particularly to Gordon and Mrs Hurtyback and everyone involved in writing the guides. I couldn't have done it without you. I asked a volunteer at a local welfare rights charity to look over my summary, and she said it was so good she could only think of one thing to add. I suggested she ask her bosses to take out a professional subscription to B&W if they don't have one already ;-).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #173003 by slugsta
That's great news Cat! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris