× Members

Another PIP Medical Question

More
7 years 8 months ago #179690 by Jasmine3234
Replied by Jasmine3234 on topic Another PIP Medical Question
Thanks - it's just she told me to ring ATOS! Conflicting info again ... . I will ring DWP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #180149 by Jasmine3234
Replied by Jasmine3234 on topic Another PIP Medical Question
Hi

I received a copy of my PA4 medical report. The assessor scored me 15 points for Care and 18 for Mobility!!! I am trying not to be too relieved until I get my official DWP letter, but can I be cautiously optimistic?

Also, my ESA support group award is well overdue for renewal - could they possibly link the two so I don't have to be reassessed for ESA?

Anyway, many many thanks for all your help and support xxx

More
7 years 7 months ago #180182 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Another PIP Medical Question
[quote="Jasmine3234
" post=180149]Hi

I received a copy of my PA4 medical report. The assessor scored me 15 points for Care and 18 for Mobility!!! I am trying not to be too relieved until I get my official DWP letter, but can I be cautiously optimistic?

Also, my ESA support group award is well overdue for renewal - could they possibly link the two so I don't have to be reassessed for ESA?

Anyway, many many thanks for all your help and support xxx[/quote]

I would expect the DM to follow the assessors recommendation.

I'm afraid the criteria for ESA is too different from PIP for you to avoid a reassessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasmine3234

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid