× Members

Decision letter

More
7 years 3 months ago #180339 by Jan Little
Decision letter was created by Jan Little
A massive thanks, the subscription to all the advice was fabulous.well worth it, got the dreaded brown envelope yesterday and have been awarded enhanced rate for both components. I am so grateful, at least it takes a massive aount of stress away in one area of my life.The time, research and updates have been invaluable and I hope this short letter gives hope to those still waiting to hear or appealing against a decision.
The following user(s) said Thank You: julieshaun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #180349 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Decision letter

Jan Little wrote: A massive thanks, the subscription to all the advice was fabulous.well worth it, got the dreaded brown envelope yesterday and have been awarded enhanced rate for both components. I am so grateful, at least it takes a massive aount of stress away in one area of my life.The time, research and updates have been invaluable and I hope this short letter gives hope to those still waiting to hear or appealing against a decision.

Congratulations, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris