× Members

Statement of reasons

More
7 years 4 months ago #182201 by tonisdad
Statement of reasons was created by tonisdad
Mods please feel free to move condense as you see fit I have not posted before so I am not sure of house rules I have posted more than one message this is second.

Partner received his letter saying that he had been awarded 2 points for this 4 points for that.
My question is is it advisable to still ask for a statement of reasons I think that is what it is called or does the information I have been sent suffice for future reference?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #182224 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Statement of reasons

tonisdad wrote: Mods please feel free to move condense as you see fit I have not posted before so I am not sure of house rules I have posted more than one message this is second.

Partner received his letter saying that he had been awarded 2 points for this 4 points for that.
My question is is it advisable to still ask for a statement of reasons I think that is what it is called or does the information I have been sent suffice for future reference?

PIP Decision letters include the Decision Makers Statement of Reasons as standard, you can ask for a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office that dealt with the claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 4 months ago #182231 by tonisdad
Replied by tonisdad on topic Statement of reasons
Thanks Gordon I will do that ASAP

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris