× Members

2nd time pip assessment.

More
7 years 2 months ago #184024 by vicky
2nd time pip assessment. was created by vicky
Hi all,

I have just received my result from pip and have been given enhanced care for daily living but 0 points for mobility. It doesn't make any sense to me.how is that even possible. Last time I applied for pip I went to tribunal where I was awarded standard rate for both 8 points for mobility.

My condition has worsened and I live alone. The only way I was getting by was because I had access to a car. This failed its mot and I was unable to afford to get it fixed. Now I am 37 and housebound, I had explained all this at my assessment so now don't know what to do. I don't think I can go through it all again.

What makes my situation worse is that I was a nurse before I became illl and had to do mobility assessments on people all the time I know I should qualify! The only reason I have been even able to work in the first place was because I took a medication which covered all my symptoms for years, so they saved money on me already. I'm so upset. How do I get to the doctors, the hospital I get treatment for my condition at is miles away ? Now I have to use NHS funds (them paying out for private transport ) for transport instead.Ridiculous. It's all about managers saving their own budgets....lowlifes ...... Sorry for the rant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #184055 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2nd time pip assessment.
Vicky

No problem :(

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #184107 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic 2nd time pip assessment.
I've just failed my pip, this is exactly why I have my own car. They can't take that away from me.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris