× Members

ESA paper assessment

More
7 years 1 month ago #184434 by toulane55
ESA paper assessment was created by toulane55
Hi, I was due to attend a esa health assessment and on the morning of the assessment I received a phone call to say I did not have to attend as the assessment has been carried out on the information that I provided, all down to your guidelines, thank you again, however, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to have a copy if their written assessment, ?
Thanks again xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184453 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA paper assessment

Linda777 wrote: Hi, I was due to attend a esa health assessment and on the morning of the assessment I received a phone call to say I did not have to attend as the assessment has been carried out on the information that I provided, all down to your guidelines, thank you again, however, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to have a copy if their written assessment, ?
Thanks again xx

Yes you can ask for a copy of the ESA85A.

Let us know what group you are placed in when you receive the Decision Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #184550 by toulane55
Replied by toulane55 on topic ESA paper assessment
Thank you. I have been placed in the support group.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184585 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA paper assessment

Linda777 wrote: Thank you. I have been placed in the support group.

That's terrific news. Well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris