× Members

PIP decision

More
4 years 6 months ago #240073 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP decision

Winnie wrote: Hi Gordon,
I called PIP this morning to see if a decision had been made which it had. Enhanced for both care and moving around. All done and dusted within a few weeks.

Congratulations on the award, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #242386 by 9Winnie
Replied by 9Winnie on topic PIP decision
Well after receiving enhanced for both parts of pip on a paper based assessment I have now received an appointment to go for an assessment for esa.

More
4 years 4 months ago #242404 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP decision
Hi Winnie

Because you had a paper-based decision for PIP - it does not automatically happen for ESA. You might want to ring them, say that you had paper-based for PIP and see if they will change their minds. They may require extra back-up from a doctor.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 3 months ago #243054 by 9Winnie
Had my ESA assessment last week so fingers crossed. How long should I expect to wait for the outcome?

More
4 years 3 months ago #243055 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP decision
Hi Winnie

Hopefully 4 -6 weeks, but times have been very variable and some people have waited much longer than that.

BIS

More
4 years 2 months ago #244179 by 9Winnie
Called DWP this afternoon for outcome from my ESA assessment. I have been put back in the support group for two years. This will take me up to six months before my retirement age. I would also like to add that at the assessment I was treated with dignity and respect. Thank you for all your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris