× Members

PIP decision

More
4 years 6 months ago #239357 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP decision
Hi Winnie

There are wide variations about the country - 6 - 10 weeks is currently the best guess.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239916 by 9Winnie
Replied by 9Winnie on topic PIP decision
This morning I received a call from DWP from a decision maker. She was phoning to ask me a question about managing a treatment. She then said I would receive a letter in about ten days. My question is do you think this means I won’t have a face to face? Also last Saturday I received an esa questionnaire to complete, it never rains but it pours!

More
4 years 5 months ago #239928 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP decision
Winnie

If a DM has contacted you then this would imply that a Paper Based Review hs been done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: 9Winnie

More
4 years 5 months ago #239929 by 9Winnie
Thanks Gordon. Fingers crossed the letter will bring good news.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239941 by SUE C C
Replied by SUE C C on topic PIP decision
Hello Winnie

I think it must be a ‘thing’ I received my ESA renewal questionnaire and no sooner had I posted it back, than my ‘Invitation’ to transition from DLA to PIP fell on my doormat. So, 2 brown envelopes in the space of a month & a half. Some people have all the luck. Hope you’re successful Winnie.

Sue
X

More
4 years 5 months ago #240069 by 9Winnie
Hi Gordon,
I called PIP this morning to see if a decision had been made which it had. Enhanced for both care and moving around. All done and dusted within a few weeks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.