× Members

RECORDED MEDICAL ASSESSMENT

More
6 years 11 months ago #190394 by croboy
RECORDED MEDICAL ASSESSMENT was created by croboy
Hi, I recently had a WCA assessment and asked for it to be recorded (which it was on an ancient dual cassette tape deck). I have been placed in the WRAG from support group which I wish to appeal however the recording is impossible to hear as some kind of 'time and date stamp' is constantly announcing the time and date every 2 seconds. I assume this is an error by the doctor who has pressed some kind of button. How am I supposed to refer to the interview when I cant hear it?? Do you think this puts me in a better or worse position for appeal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #190413 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic RECORDED MEDICAL ASSESSMENT

croboy wrote: Hi, I recently had a WCA assessment and asked for it to be recorded (which it was on an ancient dual cassette tape deck). I have been placed in the WRAG from support group which I wish to appeal however the recording is impossible to hear as some kind of 'time and date stamp' is constantly announcing the time and date every 2 seconds. I assume this is an error by the doctor who has pressed some kind of button. How am I supposed to refer to the interview when I cant hear it?? Do you think this puts me in a better or worse position for appeal?

I doubt it will make a difference, Tribunal panels are used to claimants having issues with the contents of the assessment report and their focus will be o n your explaining why you meet the criteria for an award rather than the report.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris