× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration refused

More
6 years 10 months ago #192827 by mage
Mandatory Reconsideration refused was created by mage
Just to update you my Mandatory Reconsideration has been refused.But I'm getting help from a local Shelter to write my Tribunal forms.My concern is I may be too unwell to attend the hearing and I've heard that there is a greater chance of success if you attend the tribunal. Would this not rule in my favour though because it shows I'm too ill and disabled for appointments and work ?
I have M.E and the severity I experience varies but I am unwell the majority of the time.
Many thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #192840 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory Reconsideration refused
sooootired

Statistically a Paper appeal (that you do not attend), have a lower rate of success than an Oral hearing that you do, but that's just statistics and these figures can rarely be applied to an individual claim.

Perhaps include a statement that you understand the success are is higher if you attend but you conditions prevent you doing so.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris