× Members

ESA work capability assessment

More
6 years 7 months ago #200397 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA work capability assessment

SuziQ wrote: Will the assessor be taking in to account these new problems if I tell him/her about them without a new ESA50?
If I Ring tomorrow to ask for a form, I worry they will still expect me to attend as my appointment is on Monday

They may take account of your current issues without an ESA50 but I can't guarantee it and with no documentation to support them, it's possible that the information will not make it through to the DWP Decision Maker.

You can download an ESA50

www.gov.uk/government/publications/capab...r-work-questionnaire

or you can write a letter, if you do this then try and explain your problems as they are now in the same format as the ESA50.

Give the form/letter to the assessor at the beginning of the assessment and ask them to read it and include it in your file when they return it the DWP.

I would also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim explaining that no ESA50 was issued in advance of the assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuziQ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris