× Members

Pip appeal

More
6 years 5 months ago #202014 by Gail
Pip appeal was created by Gail
Well got all the info from my past assessment and mandatory reconsideration and can honestly say what a farce they state init I did not mention b12 defiency in my first pip claim form but the assessor writes about it in my assessment I also followed all the guide in here and I honestly don't think I will get to win my appeal they don't even bother about my lupus in any of it don't think I going to win the appeal even after following this guide
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 5 months ago #202051 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip appeal

Gail wrote: Well got all the info from my past assessment and mandatory reconsideration and can honestly say what a farce they state init I did not mention b12 defiency in my first pip claim form but the assessor writes about it in my assessment I also followed all the guide in here and I honestly don't think I will get to win my appeal they don't even bother about my lupus in any of it don't think I going to win the appeal even after following this guide

I've answered in your other topic.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=119613#202047

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris