× Members

ESA 50 claim form received

More
6 years 9 months ago #202541 by weymouth321
ESA 50 claim form received was created by weymouth321
Please help me - What exactly are they asking - Coping with Change ?
( Mental, cognitive and intellectual capabilities ).
Small changes to one's routine. Please give examples, as unable to find reference in guide.

Then coping with social situations.
I find these daunting - short term memory - unable to follow topic of conversation, and getting tired and anxious as a result. Does this answer tally with the question ?

Many times, I have longed to throw this ESA 50 form out the window, since started filling it out 2 weeks ago, and still haven't completed it, much to my frustration.
( The CAB advisor, wrote on the form and messed it up, so had to ring DWP and ask to post another one ).
I've had to stop several times, ( due to lack of concentration and fatigue from the Rheumatoid ).
My writing is a lot to be desired.
I feel despondent, yet angry ; feeling DWP won't believe me; thinking I'm exaggerating.

Many Thanks for your sound advice.

J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #202560 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 50 claim form received
Josie

Coping with change - Have yo looked at the bottom of page 58 and the subsequent pages?

Social Situations - This is primarily about you being able to engage with someone else in the first place rather than the "quality" of the engagement, so whilst I would certainly raise any issues that you have with following a conversation, I would not expect you to score unless you can actually show that initiating the contact is a problem.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #202571 by weymouth321
Replied by weymouth321 on topic ESA 50 claim form received
Thank you Thank you Thank you Gordon - this is exactly what I want to know.
Yes, have always found Work and Benefits Guides Brilliant - I've printed all relevant ones off from the Library PC and filed them.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid