× Members

pip 2 form and a typical day

More
6 years 5 months ago #202799 by Bez
pip 2 form and a typical day was created by Bez
Hi i am about to start the process from Dla to pip and i have seen that a diary can be sent in as it gives a picture about yourself . I have written out a typical day as i work 5 days a week part time to show the problems i encounter and each day is the same for me.Would i be better not to send this in with the form as i will be asked about my typical day at the f2f interview anyway .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #202801 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip 2 form and a typical day

Bez wrote: Hi i am about to start the process from Dla to pip and i have seen that a diary can be sent in as it gives a picture about yourself . I have written out a typical day as i work 5 days a week part time to show the problems i encounter and each day is the same for me.Would i be better not to send this in with the form as i will be asked about my typical day at the f2f interview anyway .

The diary is really for you to record what problems you have had with your daily activities over a week, two weeks, etc. rather than just recording a typical day. So if your conditions fluctuate it shows how they do, or if your daily activities have a knock on effect from one day to the next, then it allows you illustrate how this happens.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris