× Members

Phone call of DWP

More
6 years 8 months ago #206730 by elliott
Phone call of DWP was created by elliott
II have asked for a reconsideration I received a phone call two days ago of the DWP in Blackpool They asked if I was submitting more evidence and told them I was not, that I was going to go through the decision maker’s decision and the consultation report and would be forwarding a letter stating what I thought was wrong with the decision. I was then Informed that unless I summited new evidence the they would not reconsider my claim. I pointed out to the lady I spoke to that the consultation report was full of lies and errors and that the consultation report was not written on the same day as the consultation as the lady doing the consultation left the building as me and my wife were leaving I was then told that if I had any complaint about the consultation that I should get in contact with Capita and make a complaint when I phoned Capita they told me that I had to make a complaint to the DWP as the number was withheld from the DWP I could not get back in contact the person I was talking to at DWP Blackpool. I was wondering what I should do next

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #206754 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Phone call of DWP
Phillips

It was definitely your day for misinformation.

There is absolutely no requirement for new or additional evidence to be provided as part of an MR and the DWP employee was in serious error to suggest that it does.

Complaints about the assessment have to be made to the Assessment Provider not the DWP.

Capita Complaints
www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/complaints.html

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 8 months ago #206755 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Phone call of DWP
Phillips

It was definitely your day for misinformation.

There is absolutely no requirement for new or additional evidence to be provided as part of an MR and the DWP employee was in serious error to suggest that it does.

Complaints about the assessment have to be made to the Assessment Provider not the DWP.

Capita Complaints
www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/complaints.html

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 8 months ago #206823 by elliott
Replied by elliott on topic Phone call of DWP
Thanks very much its good to know you have people like you around when you need help
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid