× Members

Contribution based esa (support group) meeting

More
6 years 2 months ago #207428 by shandy
Spoke to DWP this morning, apparently they just wanted to review my benefit to make sure I was getting what I was entitled to, then, she happened to say it appears I had been doing something with Lloyds in Bristol - what !!!!! I don't live anywhere near Bristol. I couldn't understand what the lady was talking about - apparently they are linked ?? Cutting a long confusing story short, as I have my cancer treatment on the day of the interview, she is going to do a telephone interview the next day. I asked did I need any paperwork to hand and she said not. I will update you as the telephone interview is not until 15th March - totally confused.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #208613 by shandy
An update as promised. The DWP rang me back today and said that they think I had been working in Bristol, I live no where near Bristol and I told her so, Why would I be working 3 hours away from where I live, with terminal cancer and mobility problems, anyway it turns out that my occupational pension had come up on their records with a payroll number which was my job at the time I enrolled in a pension. The lady apologised and said she was sorry I had been worrying for nothing, to which I replied that I knew I had done nothing wrong. I still find it really strange that I have had my occupational pension for 3 years and they have only just found this out. Maybe just an excuse to ring me.

More
6 years 1 month ago #208624 by Gordon
Shandy

Glad to hear it's been sorted.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris