× Members

Contribution based esa (support group) meeting

More
6 years 2 months ago #207428 by shandy
Spoke to DWP this morning, apparently they just wanted to review my benefit to make sure I was getting what I was entitled to, then, she happened to say it appears I had been doing something with Lloyds in Bristol - what !!!!! I don't live anywhere near Bristol. I couldn't understand what the lady was talking about - apparently they are linked ?? Cutting a long confusing story short, as I have my cancer treatment on the day of the interview, she is going to do a telephone interview the next day. I asked did I need any paperwork to hand and she said not. I will update you as the telephone interview is not until 15th March - totally confused.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #208613 by shandy
An update as promised. The DWP rang me back today and said that they think I had been working in Bristol, I live no where near Bristol and I told her so, Why would I be working 3 hours away from where I live, with terminal cancer and mobility problems, anyway it turns out that my occupational pension had come up on their records with a payroll number which was my job at the time I enrolled in a pension. The lady apologised and said she was sorry I had been worrying for nothing, to which I replied that I knew I had done nothing wrong. I still find it really strange that I have had my occupational pension for 3 years and they have only just found this out. Maybe just an excuse to ring me.

More
6 years 1 month ago #208624 by Gordon
Shandy

Glad to hear it's been sorted.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.