× Members

PIP form posting deadline

More
6 years 2 months ago #207341 by Flutter-by
PIP form posting deadline was created by Flutter-by
Hi,

If a PIP form deadline date is on a Sunday, is it okay tp post 1st class or special delivery on the Friday before. It would arrive before the deadline but not on a working day, or is it best to post on the wednesday before by s.d.? I need the extra 2 days but not at the cost of missing the deadline. Can you please advise ?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #207352 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP form posting deadline

Flutter-by wrote: Hi,

If a PIP form deadline date is on a Sunday, is it okay tp post 1st class or special delivery on the Friday before. It would arrive before the deadline but not on a working day, or is it best to post on the wednesday before by s.d.? I need the extra 2 days but not at the cost of missing the deadline. Can you please advise ?
Thank you

I believe that most of the return addresses are open on a Saturday but I would aim to return it for the Friday. In case you are not aware you can request a two week extension to return the form in by contacting the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flutter-by

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris