× Members

PIP2 Form Almost Ready - Face to Face Assessment

More
6 years 2 months ago #207847 by Roger
I have lumbar/cervical stenosis, spondylosis, arthritis, and multiple disc herniations with neuropathy. I'm diagnosed with failed back surgery syndrome, chronic pain syndrome, bipolar 2, ADHD and Asperger's.
I can't write due to nerve damage, so I've printed off my answers using my dictation programme on my computer. I checked with them that it would be acceptable to send in printed answers, if I provide an accompanying doctor's note.
My submission is nearly ready and has 50 letters from medical professionals.
Should I include evidence of the invalidity pension I receive from another EEC country and the income protection plan I have from my employer? I'm totally dependent on these payments and they took me years to get.
Is it the next step to be automatically called to attend a face to face assessment?
Will that be at a local office or in my home?
Without your guide to filling out the form I would not have got this far.
It has taken me two weeks so far and I just want it to go through OK.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #207892 by Gordon
Roger

It's quite likely that you will be asked to attend a face to face assessment as you post suggests that the DWP have no previous knowledge of your problems. A home assessment is not impossible but will rely on the evidence you have supplied with your claim, failing that a statement from your GP about your inability to attend at their office will be required.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris