× Members

YOUR CLAIM FOR EMPLOYMENT AND SUPPORT ALLOWANCE

More
6 years 2 months ago #208320 by trainingisgood
YOUR CLAIM FOR EMPLOYMENT AND SUPPORT ALLOWANCE was created by trainingisgood
Hi Gordon I wonder if you are able to help. I received a letter this morning from DWP regarding Mortgage/loan interest asking if there are any changes. I have recently sent to the DWP bank statements which they requested as I had taken a large sum out of my personal pension for home improvements as I did not inform them of the improvements which was paid for by the tax free element of the pension. I also received a telephone call today from the DWP asking if I had sent through my forms for the now mortgage loan by the DWP. I had sent this through nearly two months ago and they still have not received it. The man I spoke to said did I still want the loan and I said yes. What I am asking is should I mention on this form sent to my today about the pension withdrawals.

Thanks Spitfire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #208355 by Gordon
trainingisgood

I think that the two matters are separate but I would contact the DWP in writing to confirm whether you are taking the SMI loan or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: trainingisgood

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris