× Members

ESA and Full Time Education

More
6 years 2 months ago #209432 by ScholarsParadox
ESA and Full Time Education was created by ScholarsParadox
Hello.
After seeking advice from CAB on this topic I was advised that I could claim my benefits whilst studying full time. Because this was around three years ago, I cannot remember if I was in receipt of Income Support, or had moved over to ESA.
My question is: can I study full time whilst receiving ESA (income related - support group)?
I am in the process of making a claim for PIP and hope to be successful as I am currently on the higher rate of care, lower rate mobility components of DLA.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209472 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA and Full Time Education

ScholarsParadox wrote: Hello.
After seeking advice from CAB on this topic I was advised that I could claim my benefits whilst studying full time. Because this was around three years ago, I cannot remember if I was in receipt of Income Support, or had moved over to ESA.
My question is: can I study full time whilst receiving ESA (income related - support group)?
I am in the process of making a claim for PIP and hope to be successful as I am currently on the higher rate of care, lower rate mobility components of DLA.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-S

Yes, providing you are receiving DLA or PIP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris