× Members

PIP reviews using new forms ie No change etc

More
6 years 5 months ago #211117 by Mia1272
Hi
Has anyone any advice on the new style review forms for PIP. I'm not sure whether to repeat all my information or just go with the change/ no change boxes and relevant information. Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #211133 by Gordon

Mia wrote: Hi
Has anyone any advice on the new style review forms for PIP. I'm not sure whether to repeat all my information or just go with the change/ no change boxes and relevant information. Any help would be appreciated.

There's no right or wrong way to approach this form. The review should be done using your PIP2 from your previous assessment so you need to consider how well this represented your problems with the PIP activities.

The more you put on the form the more you need to consider providing evidence to support what you have written.

There is a section in the PIP Claim guide that covers the form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Remember, the criteria that you are being assessed against is the same.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 5 months ago #211140 by Mia1272
Replied by Mia1272 on topic PIP reviews using new forms ie No change etc
Thanks Gordon, I'll follow that link and see what it has to say. I looked earlier but couldn't find anything relevant.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid