× Members

PIP review 1043

More
6 years 5 months ago #211244 by lotsjams
PIP review 1043 was created by lotsjams
I have received the dreaded PIP review form and just wondered if I can tick the no change box but write a brief description in the boxes about my day and how it is effected. I cant seem to find much information on help to fill this form in and is the form as easy to fill in as it looks. Has anyone had any positive results from DWP after their review.
thanks in advance for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #211271 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review 1043
lotsjams

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

There is a section in the PIP Claim guide that covers the AR1 Review form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

There's no right of wrong way to complete the form, but be aware, as a general rule the more information that you put on the form then the more evidence you need to consider supplying in support. Also, the form should be read in tandem with your previous PIP2 so make sure that anything you include on this form is consistent with what you put on the last one if your are going to tick no change.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lotsjams

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid