× Members

Cancelled assessment interview

More
6 years 4 months ago #211460 by Wohloz
Cancelled assessment interview was created by Wohloz
Hi , we arrived for my wife’s Health assessment advisory interview today , which she was already nervous about , only
To be told they were to busy and they would reappoint , this completely ruined my wife’s mental state as she was already struggling to cope , is there anything we can do about our dissatisfaction. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211462 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Cancelled assessment interview

Wohloz wrote: Hi , we arrived for my wife’s Health assessment advisory interview today , which she was already nervous about , only
To be told they were to busy and they would reappoint , this completely ruined my wife’s mental state as she was already struggling to cope , is there anything we can do about our dissatisfaction. Thank you

You can make a formal complaint

Capita Complaints
www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/complaints.html

ATOS (IAS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/feedback/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #211482 by Wohloz
Replied by Wohloz on topic Cancelled assessment interview
Thanks Gordon , it was regarding an ESA assessment, so do we still complain to same people ?

More
6 years 4 months ago #211496 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Cancelled assessment interview

Wohloz wrote: Thanks Gordon , it was regarding an ESA assessment, so do we still complain to same people ?

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid