× Members

quick quesrion

More
6 years 2 days ago #212504 by Charlie
quick quesrion was created by Charlie
hi gordon..I get standard mobility (10 points) for being unable to leave my house due to mental health. I also have a recent letter from my doctor stating I can't work for much the same reason. I am in the esa support group also. my question is do I have a good case for staying in the support group with my pip proof and letter. kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 hours ago #212536 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic quick quesrion

Charlie wrote: hi gordon..I get standard mobility (10 points) for being unable to leave my house due to mental health. I also have a recent letter from my doctor stating I can't work for much the same reason. I am in the esa support group also. my question is do I have a good case for staying in the support group with my pip proof and letter. kind regards

Here's the problem, being unable to go out is not a Support Group Descriptor so your current SG award is not a result of this problem. Do you know how you currently qualified?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 hours ago #212545 by Charlie
Replied by Charlie on topic quick quesrion
hi gordon, I was put in the support group 5 years ago after multiple admissions to a mental health hospital for depression. I also gave them a letter from my psychiatrist stating I have severe and recurring depression. I'musta thinking the way to proceed is a Sar to find out. My worry is though will doing so possibly trigger a f2f. kind regards

More
6 years 9 hours ago #212547 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic quick quesrion

Charlie wrote: hi gordon, I was put in the support group 5 years ago after multiple admissions to a mental health hospital for depression. I also gave them a letter from my psychiatrist stating I have severe and recurring depression. I'musta thinking the way to proceed is a Sar to find out. My worry is though will doing so possibly trigger a f2f. kind regards

No it won't, they are not handled by the same staff that deal with your benefits on a daily basis.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris