× Members

Pip tribunal utterly not happy

More
6 years 2 months ago #215855 by Gail
Pip tribunal utterly not happy was created by Gail
Well after waiting 19 months for my pip tribunal date I've now received a letter from the courts saying my day in court has been postponed due to not having a Dr what a joke I give in enough is enough of being treated like a no body n a scrounger I've well n truly done with the fixed system that doesn't actually help I'll people I'm very angry n am not having the stress any longer I give up with it all I'll keep struggling I've done now with it all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215870 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip tribunal utterly not happy
Gail

I'm afraid a Tribunal panel must be properly convened, for PIP this means that there must be three members; a Judge, a person with disability experience and a doctor.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #216239 by steven
Replied by steven on topic Pip tribunal utterly not happy
Hi Gail

I am in the same boat as you, You have come this far so you would be silly to give up now wouldn't you ?

Many people waiting for tribunal would gladly swap with you knowing you wont have long to wait until you get another date,

I have been waiting months for tribunal and the waiting time keeps going up and up, even now the wait will see me into November !

I have come this far and I want what I am entitled to, You also want the same so don't dare give up :)

ste

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid