× Members

DLA-PIP planning a route

More
6 years 1 month ago #216003 by wilk
DLA-PIP planning a route was created by wilk
I am trying to score points for the mobility question about following a route (f). I also would not be able plan a route (c).. Should I also mention my proles with planning or is there no point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #216012 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA-PIP planning a route
Wilk

My advice would be to always explain why you meet any Descriptor for PIP, it may help you support your scoring higher and also offers a backstop if you fail to do so. So explain why you cannot complete (c).

If you are to score for Descriptor (f) then you really need to understand the criteria you are being asked to meet.

This about your ability to follow a route and the things that prevent you from doing so.

First, you can only score for a sensory, cognitive or mental health condition, physical conditions can only score if you can show that they lead to your suffering overwhelming psychological distress and this prevents you from continuing to follow the route.

You cannot score for (f) f you do not go out, this will not be accepted as a reason why you cannot follow a route

Reliability and on the majority of days still apply.

See the PIP Claim guide for information.

Gordon.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid