× Members

pip paper assessmentt how this works

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218292 by Clare
After many calls since all medical health joint mental health physical care
Soical worker calls I no one local
Since capita use OR computer system
For Dwp.
Each require offer visit. Female and recoding Assessment. I equipment.
I'm one handed limited mobility . complexity medical disability illness etc,
Unable to travel let alone Coventry
Or ftf, mental health over welling psychology diress.
Back up with GP Dr medical report date 4.8.2018
My death mum effect on top.
My additional care act assessment report not complete .nor offer ot assessment new one, I'm need bed care home,too unsafe here ,
Housing no repairs to wetroom.
Health down hill.
Experiences third time offer apointment capita
Again second date change yet still to covernty.
Then soical worker
Ask for home visit too her details my GP all current status on physical disabilities too.
I end up in hospital. 6.9.2018. if not for church member fetind know welfare benefits right experience
I blame again by captia .
He got that date of 7.9.2018 cancelled.

Then I get new offer, then recovering head injury effect.
Soical worker again try to get home visit not one call centre capita plc call centre employees. Not look my medical evidence at all .

I got offered local office capita yet time in middle of getting personal care I unable safety to get Time change by carers,
I. Inform soical worker I'm unable to cope nor fase anyone . Call my GP medical evidence too.
On 20.9.2018 she does,
Shock to find out Dr medical evidence supporting home visit mental health serous inpact and physical health care social care needs too
Date of 4. 8.2018

Then soical worker call to this time case manager capita call centre,
He admitted noone ever look my medical evidence , I'm shocked alram wrose , trigger off effect mental health.
My physical disabilities too
As male said unable to know if t re offer Monday todate 24.9.2018.
Untill morning of today.
This experience has additional over night my life health safety .I had Informal careers watching over me still.

If not 5pm Tex by church member fetind.
That pip Captia now do a paper base assessment after looking my medical evidence.
I really appreciate if explain what this means?
Do I did get current dla will I still be any time again expect to have fase to fase medical , ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218301 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip paper assessmentt how this works
Clare

I have had to move your post to its own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other's topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being taken or given.

A Paper Based Review means that your assessment has been done on the information you submitted in and with m for, they may also have written to the medical contacts that you include on your form.

The fact that a PBR was done this time does not mean that it will be done next time, although it is likely that it will.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid