× Members

Transfer from DLA to PIP

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218579 by info
Transfer from DLA to PIP was created by info
On waiting list for a Home Visit from IAS, do you know the current wait times? been waiting 3 weeks so far. Also they say as can be variabiltiy of my illnesses need to see me. But my G.P's letter says no variabiltiy for many years. Thank you for your time & help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218609 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Transfer from DLA to PIP

info/helpneeded wrote: On waiting list for a Home Visit from IAS, do you know the current wait times? been waiting 3 weeks so far. Also they say as can be variabiltiy of my illnesses need to see me. But my G.P's letter says no variabiltiy for many years. Thank you for your time & help

We would normally expect 2-6 weeks but there have been delays in the process due to the Summer holidays so it could easily be double these times.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218687 by info
Replied by info on topic Transfer from DLA to PIP
Thank you for your reply can they request to see me when G.P's Letter clearly says no variability for many years? & they say as can be variabiltiy of my illnesses need to see me. But my G.P's letter says no variabiltiy for many years. Thank you for your time & help

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218701 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Transfer from DLA to PIP

info/helpneeded wrote: Thank you for your reply can they request to see me when G.P's Letter clearly says no variability for many years? & they say as can be variabiltiy of my illnesses need to see me. But my G.P's letter says no variabiltiy for many years. Thank you for your time & help

I'm afraid so, decisions on whether a face to face is required lie wholly with the assessor and the Assessment Provider.

You can try pushing for a Paper Based Review but you will need the participation of your GP to have any likelihood of success.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid