× Members

PIP 2 Attachments

More
5 years 11 months ago #218941 by Lawson
PIP 2 Attachments was created by Lawson
Hello guys - thanks to all of you for what you do.
Briefly on a PIP 2 form i.e. Question 2 a - (re: what your health condition/s are & when they started) and Question 2 b - (about medications & treatment etc.) if the condition/s have been long standing, degenerative and have included many treatments and /or surgeries over this period I am assuming that this historical information would best be included here as with discarded medications?
This would mean filling the extra information box and also the Question 15 box and would require additional sheets to be attached and referred to. This would make further lengthy answers quite fragmented and more difficult to read. Is it possible to use the extra information box on the form if all of the answer will fit in and if not indicate in the box "Please see attachment page xx for complete answer? These pages would have both the question and attachment numbers (along with name ,N.I.no. etc). Or would it be o.k. to tick the appropriate boxes on the form and refer all to neat attachment sheets making it easier to follow when reading?
Would it then be appropriate to attach medical and family testimonials as Q15 attachments?
and is Q2 the right place for medical history indicating longevity.
Sorry to be long winded but It has been costly and difficult to get hold of a lot of the medical information so I do not want to waste it.
I know that this is a bit long for the forum and I would appreciate a personal reply if possible ( I don't frequently post)
Thank you for your consideration. As most - I'm sick and tired of being made more sick and more tired by the stress of all of this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #218965 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 2 Attachments
Lawson

Whatever works for you as long as it is clear where the information is but bear in mind that there may be information you want to include in the Other Information box by the time that you get to the end of the form and you may find that the space allocated for answering the questions about your problems with the PIP activities is too small and you end up using additional pages for these.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 11 months ago #218995 by Lawson
Replied by Lawson on topic PIP 2 Attachments
Thanks Gordon - that is what I mean re: additional sheets for Q15 (additional information) -there will only be enough at the most for part answers and I think it would then be too fragmented so I think - if it is o.k. - will only put complete answers in boxes on form and if they don't fit refer in the box to see attachment page ?? so it is all kept together. Sorry to bug you with this - I hope you got my next message which explains my forgetting how to see my previous posts. I asked a question about this some time ago. I stumbled across it and sent a message to Mrs hurtback saying this today also and please don't worry about this post as I pretty much had the answer -just didnt know where to find it.
Thank you for your consideration anyway - it is appreciated

More
5 years 11 months ago #219006 by Gordon
lawson

Yes, this is how I would do it, I am not a fan of splitting answers across the form and attached pages, it encourages only part of the answer to be read.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lawson

More
5 years 11 months ago #219736 by Lawson
Replied by Lawson on topic PIP 2 Attachments
Hi Gordon
Sorry to be a pest but just want to clarify something in my mind.
Would it be best to include attachments about my record of medications used, treatments tried, hospitals I've been an in/outpatient in and consultants seen over many years as chronologically possible with MY OWN SYNOPSIS of my conditions and effects as an attachment to QUESTION 2b(About your health condition or disability) or QUESTION 5C (Managing treatments) OR keep all of this as attachment sheets for QUESTION 15 (ADDITIONAL INFORMATION).
There would then also be accompanying letters from hospitals to G.P. , personal letters from Consultants & G.P. and Family & friend info. which can be referred to from any of the answers.
I just don't want to put all of this valuable information on the end so that it is ignored as it shows the longevity and deterioration of the conditions but it would all then be kept together.
Would value your thoughts

More
5 years 11 months ago #219741 by Gordon
Lawson

I prefer keeping information together where possible.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.