× Members

DLA to PIP

More
5 years 11 months ago #219792 by Chris
DLA to PIP was created by Chris
I have just received the result for my move from DLA to PIP and after nearly six months of stress and a home visit I have been awarded standard rate for daily living and nothing for my mobility needs.

I feel totally let down by the whole process, the reason the decision was made is not a reflection of either the form I filled in or the face to face home visit. I struggle to walk and get out and explained all of this and they have said that I can move more than 50 metres which i explained I find very difficult and much much more... My husband wants me to appeal but I said I really don't think my health can go through another 6 months of this.

They make statements in the report of why the decision has been made which are totally not true!

I know reading the forum that lots of you feel the same.

The other thing is that it states I can't be awarded PIP for help with my mobility from 11th May 2018 what does this mean?

Sitting here crying, feeling very let down by the system, especially when I feel that I have not been listened to and the decision is based on a lot of inaccuracies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #219812 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP
Chris

Sorry to hear your claim was not as successful as you hoped.

I'm afraid I don't know why they have quoted a date in May, does it correspond to any of the milestones in your claim?

If you do not feel like requesting an MR now you can do so later but you will have to explain why the request is Late in your request.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid