× Members

Wrag to support group appeal

More
5 years 8 months ago #224942 by Kbrist
Wrag to support group appeal was created by Kbrist
Hi new member here
I have been through mandatory reconsideration fir my husband following being put in wrag instead of support group
He has been in support group since he was taken I’ll back in 2004 with viral encephalitis
I have all paperwork from dwp and am going to go to tribunal as they are saying as he drives and can take his medication he fulfils 2 of the activities of the wrag
I am sure they have changed this criteria - he has a memory problem epilepsy anxiety and mental health problems following this process
I am getting support from his Gp but would be interested if anyone had been through this appeal process and anyb tips

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #224994 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Wrag to support group appeal
Kbrist

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

The ESA Descriptors have not changed since early 2013 but there have been several major updates to the DWP guidance for assessors and Decision Makers.

Do you know how he qualified for the Support Group last time?

Where are you in the appeal process?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid