× Members

Underpayment of ESA IR

More
5 years 19 hours ago #232990 by Margo14
Underpayment of ESA IR was created by Margo14
Not sure if this is the proper place to write this .
I had a phone call from DWP about the under payment changing over from IB to ESA , I had filled the ESA3 ( think that's what its called) form in and sent it back to them in December 2018 and wrote a letter to them saying that I hadn't heard from as in if I was or wasn't entitled to it March 2019 . The phone call today was asking for more information as that was them getting around to my form now June 2019 . Im writing this to let other members know that it can take a long time for you to hear about it , hope this helps ease the worrying for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 14 hours ago #233023 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
Hi Margo,

I filled out the same form at the start of April 2019, and sent the form back off to the relevant DWP department. The DWP did ring me up, as I missed out one question, so over the phone I was able to get the missing questioned filled out by the DWP person on the other end of the phone. He said it would be about 8 weeks before I hear from then as in regards to underpayment like yourself. And that I should also check my bank balances to see if any payment has been paid into my account. In any event he said they would notify me in writing. uptil now I have heard nothing not a peep. I'm a bit apprehensive in badgering them as it may rock the boat as my ESA (SG)renewal was due for re-assessment in may 2019. I wish you and everyone else luck, and hope you get what you deserve.

kind regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Margo14

More
5 years 13 hours ago #233026 by Margo14
Replied by Margo14 on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
Hi mrfibrospondodysthmatic
Thanks for your reply , I wrote to them instead of phoning as you I didn't want to rock the boat I'm too in the SG of ESA and waiting for a renewal form , she was able to take the information they needed from the phone call but never mentioned how long it would take after that , if its anything like the first part from filling in the form to them reading it 6 months , it might be Christmas before I hear about a decision , i will keep you updated when I received the outcome whatever it might be .
Hope you and everyone else that's waiting to hear about an outcome receive it sooner rather than later , I would just wait now till they contacted you again or as you say check your bank balance.

Good luck and fingers crossed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

More
5 years 13 hours ago #233028 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
I'm waiting too.....

More
5 years 12 hours ago #233030 by Margo14
Replied by Margo14 on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
Hi Ellen

Don't give up hope, after 6 months and that's them just getting to my form ,fingers crossed they get to yours soon

More
5 years 10 hours ago #233039 by pollenpath
Replied by pollenpath on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
I must've sent mine back sometime mid - late March, not heard a sausage. Not too worried because it said in the letter that came with the form that they'd call if they hadn't received the completed forms by a certain date, which has long since passed.

I have however read elsewhere online that the DWP are in absolutely no hurry to process the forms and payments, so I haven't been holding my breath!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Margo14

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris