× Members

THANK YOU! In ESA support group ~ NO INTERVIEW!

More
4 years 9 months ago #233957 by Thea
A big 'Thank You' to everyone at Benefits And Work as I have been placed in the ESA support group without a face to face interview.

Using the guides on this site I completed a review ESA 50 in March 2019. I knew that if I had been placed straight in the Support Group I would be notified directly by the DWP; thus, a brown envelope would drop through my letterbox. If not, I would be invited to a face-to-face assessment and it would be a white envelope from the asessment company dropping through the letterbox! Every day I have looked with trepidation at that letter box and today the brown envelope came!

I am so happy and relieved but I do know that it was the guidance that I received from this site that has givien me that happiness and relief.

The demonisation and prejudice towards the vulnerable and sick in our society by the government is heinous. So many people have committed suicide driven to it by the stress, fear and loss of financial support imposed upon them by the DWP. Your website redresses this cruelty and arms people like me with not only knowledge but hope. I found the forums immensely supportive too which is why I'm posting today.:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #233966 by BIS
Hi Thea

Congratulations on your ESA award and being placed in the Support Group. Great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.