× Members

f2f assessment

More
5 years 1 month ago #235002 by mandyh
f2f assessment was created by mandyh
hi guys , my husband had is assessment yesterday it was suppose to be at 8-30am , we were told by reception lady that the person who was doing is running late she eventually turned up at approx. 8-55am by this time my husband who is in a wheel chair , was moving around in severe pain twice the reception girl asked was he ok and even offered us tea and coffee , anyway around 9-20am I asked was the assessor going to be long and twice the reception lady went through to see and she told us she wont be long she is reading from the computer , any around 9-35 -9-40 we were called in , now will the assessor say he was able to sit for a long period of time and go against him this was due to no fault of ours he had no choice he was there for an assessment by this time he was in a lot of pain trying to answer question from here . also this morning we got a txt from DWP say they had received the pip assement report and we will give you a decision within 6 weeks no I thought that was very quick or am I reading to much into it , he also refused to be examined as by this time he was in a lot of pain and uncomfortable being let to sit for that length of time he has spinal injurys , neuropathy problems and so on , would like to here you views and advice thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #235004 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic f2f assessment
Hi Mandyh

Sorry to hear of your husband's experience. Don't read anything into them having received the report. Some assessors have had trouble with the system and it has been taking longer to load up reports, but that doesn't seem to have happened in your case. If you are concerned about what might have been written, ring and ask for a copy of the assessment report. It takes about 10 days for it to arrive.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #235027 by mandyh
Replied by mandyh on topic f2f assessment
when can i ask for report , do i have to wait for the decision or can i ring now , lifetime dla he was on and has got worse , dieabetic neuropathy and cervcal myelopathy witch are not curable that is just a couple of things

More
5 years 1 month ago #235029 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic f2f assessment
Hi Mandyh

I would wait until the end of the week and then ring the DWP office - dealing with your claim and ask for it now. (It may or may not have appeared on the system - don't worry if it hasn't). You do not have to wait for the decision to receive the assessment report.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandyh

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid