× Members

Pip Appeal Success!!

More
4 years 3 months ago #243497 by SLW
Pip Appeal Success!! was created by SLW
Delighted to say after scoring just 2 points at my PIP assessment in March 2019 I have just won my appeal and have been awarded both Daily Care and Mobility both at the higher rate, both awards state it is unappropriate to fix a term.

was previously on DLA since 2011 and got low rate mobility and medium rate care. I have Menieres Disease and severe hearing loss and got 14 points for Daily Living and 12 points for mobility 11F Planning and Following Journeys "Cannot follow the route of a familiar journey without another person, an assistance dog or an orientation aid" which may help other deaf claimants out there!

Good luck everyone! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, SUE C C, Dan Statham, kate1987reed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #243512 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip Appeal Success!!
SLW

Very pleased for you, well done and congratulations.

It normally takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process the result of an appeal, I would give them a call to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLW

More
4 years 3 months ago #243525 by SLW
Replied by SLW on topic Pip Appeal Success!!
Typo in original post! Should read inappropriate to fix a term - not unappropriate! :blush:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris