× Members

PIP Review and MR - success!

More
3 years 6 months ago #257672 by Cardiff2011
PIP Review and MR - success! was created by Cardiff2011
I have been helping a friend for a number of years using the excellent guides and help here. Recent PIP Review decision was standard rate for both Daily Care and Mobility. I asked for copy of Assessor's Report which contained a number of incorrect comments and conclusions. Also asked for MR. I went through line by line and queried a number of points writing a detailed letter on behalf of my friend. We also obtained letters/reports from an orthopaedic consultant. urology consultant and his mental health team. Within 2 weeks DWP sent new decision - enhanced rate for both Daily Care and Mobility!!!! It took a lot of effort but well worth it for the result.
Many thanks to all here at Benefits and Work
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #257675 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Review and MR - success!
Hi Cardiff2011

Many congratulations to both you and your friend on a successful MR. Glad you found the guides so useful and have had such a great outcome. Only about 17% of MRs are successful so you did well. Great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cardiff2011

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid