× Members

UC 50 / WCA / CHDA FLAWED COROURPT REPORTING BY ASSEOR

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284415 by adrian
HAS any one any ideal when u complain to ICE ind case examiner . I JUST EMAIL & complaint to ICE ref CHDA UC50 / WCA . & ASSEORS flawed corourpt reporting lies on report . Because as we all no DWP destion maker goes on there report , recomdations . THERE FOR you get wroung destion made by DWP . WHAT happens how long it takes ???. CAN ICE reverse DWP destion . ?????.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284423 by BIS
Hi Adrian

I'm sorry that you find yourself in this position. I'm afraid I can't tell you how quickly your complaint will be dealt with. It could be within six weeks, but it could be much longer.

Most Decision Makers follow the recommendations of the Assessor's report, though I have seen a few where they have made a different decision - sometimes in favour of the claimant and sometimes not.

In my experience, ICE sometimes agrees that an assessment report is inadequate, and the result is the claimant is given a new assessment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: adrian

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284437 by adrian
MY CASE asseor reported. That mobilise 20 meteres with stick aided then i have sit down up 20 min . ALSO cant climb stairs aide . ALL OK but she forgot to award 15 points for MOBILISE . BUT she did give 9 points stairs . SHOULD been 24 points = LCWRA . BUT because she only awarded 9 points NO LCWRA . FLAWED REPORT WCA/ UC50 LIMIT mobilise min 50 meteres or less = 15 points . TELEPHONE ASSETNMENT .

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284446 by Gary
Hi adrian

There are two parts to the work capability assessment :-

The first part looks at whether you have 'limited capability for work' (LCW)
The second part looks at whether you have a 'limited capability for work related activity' (LCWRA)

1) Limited Capability for Work
Assessment to help determine benefit entitlement based on the extent to which a claimant’s health condition or disability affects their capability for work

2) Limited Capability for Work-Related Activity
Assessment to help determine whether the claimant can be placed in the Support Group because the effect of their condition is so severe that it would be unreasonable to expect them to engage in work-related activity.

You will be found to have limited capability for work and work-related activity if:

* at least one of the LCWRA descriptors applies to you for the majority of the time or on the majority of the occasions that you try to carry out the activity;
* your capability for work and work-related activity is limited; and
* it is not reasonable for you to carry out the activity.

To be assessed as having a limited capability for work, you need to score 15 points or more. Add together the highest score from each activity that applies to you.

The following criterion can only be considered once it has been determined that the claimant has not scored fifteen or more points against the schedule 2 descriptors (limited capability for work), and/or they have not scored against one or more of the schedule 3 descriptors (limited capability for work and work-related activity).

* if, because of a specific health condition or disability, the physical or mental health of the claimant or anybody else would be at risk if they were not found to have limited capability for work-related activity 

In order to qualify for the Support/LCWRA Group you need to;

* meet one or more of the relevant descriptors, or
* meet one of the associated Exceptional Circumstances rules.

The Support/LCWRA Group descriptors and the Exceptional Circumstances are listed in the Claiming ESA guides in the members area.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284518 by adrian
THATS big issuei CHDA asseor reported that cant mobilise more 20 meteres aide with stick then have to sit5-20 minuites correct . DUE to back issuie scatica sterosis CANT SELF PROPEL WHHEL CHAIR so thats no option . SHE reported cant climb stairs aided 9 POINTS . AS your uc wca test . I SHOULD have been awarded 24 points total . HOWEVER because asseor only awarded 9 points for stairs . NOT 15 MOBILISE = FLAWED REPORTING . SO MR DESTION MAKER did not award LCWRA . SO i complained to CHDA against asseor /// COMPLAINT ICE , DWP . AWaiting & COURT DATE & TRIBURAL . IF you cant stand walk or mobilise more 20 meteres AIDED . have to sit 5- 20 min . you cant go far or do much that involves mobililise not just work wise by life in general . & 59 now you dont want all the mental strees bullying off dwp . LEAST i have UNITE UNTION on my side & support. THEY totally against new WHITE DISABILITY PAPER Dropping mobilise bit . BULLYING / FORCING DISABILITY PEOPLE BACK work ESP targetting 55- 64 yr olds . THANCK YOU FOR REPLY .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid