× Members

Signing a PiP AR1 (Review) form

More
11 months 1 week ago #284693 by Natasha
Signing a PiP AR1 (Review) form was created by Natasha
Hi everyone, firstly thank you for the outstanding service you provide - I have been a member for the past 8 years and used your guides for PiP, ESA and UC, thank you! I have a question which I can't seem to find the answer to regarding Section 1 of the PiP AR1 review form - "Read and Sign the Declaration". I am the attorney for my mother (we have a LPA registered with the OPG). I will complete the form on behalf of my mother but I am unsure if I sign section 1 or if my mother is required to sign it (the AR1 does not provide a space asking if the form is being completed on behalf of the claimant - unlike in the initial claim -). Does anyone perhaps know who should sign the form - I don't want the form rejected due to the incorrect signatory! (ps the AR1 was posted to me the attorney by the DWP if that helps!)? Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284713 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Signing a PiP AR1 (Review) form
Hi Natasha,

I'm not sure if this is correct, but maybe's sign as the attorney yourself, and then write underneath O.B.O (on behalf of) and get your claimant (your mother) to sign it underneath that. That way it covers you being given authority by your mam in a manner of speaking.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Natasha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid