× Members

Esa assessment ca

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285017 by Charliem
Esa assessment ca was created by Charliem
Well i had my esa assessment call today just got to wait the outcome dont know how long it takes before i get a letter with a decision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285044 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Esa assessment ca
Hi Goneshopping

Fingers crossed you will get a positive decision.

Don't forget once you get the decision to ask for a copy of the assessors report called a UC85.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285051 by Chocolady
Replied by Chocolady on topic Esa assessment ca
I got mine through quite quickly hope you do too

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285085 by Charliem
Replied by Charliem on topic Esa assessment ca
Hi gary im not on u/c as far as im aware my case is still live on esa or new style esa as i won my tribunal and was assessed as to be treated for lcw because of substantial risk but put inwrag till 2024 in case my conditions improve which they wont however this had happened as i did not answer the capability questionaire correctly in 2021 and because my conditions has got worse they sent me another capability questionaire may 2023 this time with proffessional help to try and get me in the support group as i should not be in the other group because of how all my conditions effect me so my assessment call yesturday 6th november was for the new capability form in may 2023 so waiting an outcome for this one so would it be the esa85 form i can ask for if so is it after i get decision or before. Thank you

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285086 by Charliem
Replied by Charliem on topic Esa assessment ca
Hope so thanku

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285093 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Esa assessment ca
Hi Goneshopping

If the form you completed was called an ESA 50 then you ask for an ESA 85, if the form you completed was called a UC 50 then you ask for a UC 85.

The forms are identical, ESA 50 for legacy benefits and UC 50 for NS ESA/UC

Either of the forms, you have to wait until a decision has been made before you can apply.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charliem

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid