× Members

Rapid reclaim LWCRA not added due to needing a review

More
3 months 6 days ago #292737 by Gary
Hi CO

We would advise you to seek help from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk unfortunately we cannot give you any advice as we do not know all the ins and outs of the case, this is something the Welfare Rights unit should be able to help you with.

If you have already done a MR, then the next stage will be the appeal stage.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 6 days ago #292740 by CO
Thanks Gary. I took note of the link you sent.

As mentioned the MR was done when the claim was originally closed . A new claim was opened. If MR was successful he would have been backdated.

When we opened new claim the LCWRA was supposed to be added back because it was within 6months.

The message I posted here regarding the review date was sent in the journal after I enquired why my father’s money was low.

Thank you

More
3 months 5 days ago #292747 by Chris
Good luck CO.

Hope you get things sorted with this soon. I'm sure it'll be a great relief when it's been dealt with as such.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CO

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid