× Members

PIP face-face assessment beginning of August

More
2 months 5 days ago #293571 by Water22
Dear B n W

I've a PIP assessment face-face beginning of August. Was trying to find on you website how to prepare for this. But am very unwell and couldn't find it. N i've got eyesight problems... Could you let me know, or send me a link where to go please?
Best
W

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 5 days ago #293583 by BIS
Hi Water22

Guide to PIP claims and reviews benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip. This is the first link.

You can find the information you want 108 - 119 - and 122-123. This includes the types of questions you may be asked.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 4 days ago #293614 by Water22
Replied by Water22 on topic PIP face-face assessment beginning of August
HI BIS

This doesnt seem to b the right link.It appears to be for Renew Subscription. Which i already have...
Can you send a proper link please?

More
2 months 4 days ago #293618 by Gary
Hi Water22

If the link does not work go to the top of the page and click on "Guides" then click on PIP.

I have checked BIS link, it does work but you have to sign in to get to the PIP guide.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 3 days ago #293649 by Water22
Replied by Water22 on topic PIP face-face assessment beginning of August
I was signed in when i checked the link. And I would always get d same Renew Prescription ect. I also have checked your link on different device and it would b the sameā€¦
Have checked the steps Guides PiP ect however I feel overwhelmed by Many different choices. And am not sure what to download. Can you send me the exact steps where do I need to go exactly and what to download exactly please
My Best Wishes
W

More
2 months 3 days ago #293656 by BIS
Hi Water22

Have you got anyone who can help you? I know your sight issues make it challenging - but the link I put in is the right one benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip - The Guide to PIP Claims and Reviews.

Go to page 2 of the guide and click on "What happens at a telephone assessment " and it will take you to page 108. Read from page 108 - 119. Then scroll down to page 122 and read from page 122- 123.

We're unable to link to those pages for you. You need to open the manual and then access those pages.

You don't need to download anything. You said that you wanted to be prepared for the interview, and the information about interviews and the questions you may be asked is on those pages.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid