× Members

esa appeals tribunal

More
13 years 5 months ago #37593 by Bonitaplaya
esa appeals tribunal was created by Bonitaplaya
I had my esa appeal last week and thanfully i won, i did not get placed in the support group as the C.A.B said i should be but i am so relieved it is over with for me for now! I thought it was disgusting though that my appeal was in a court, i felt like a total criminal and i was in a hell of a state before i went and the venue just made matters worse. However i did win after only getting 6points at the farce of a medical and i urge anyone going to appeal, stay positive, there is hope. Best Wishes Sproger x.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
13 years 5 months ago #37618 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:esa appeals tribunal
Hi Sproger,

Well done :) We seem to be getting quite a few posts from members who've had successful appeals for ESA & DLA.

Thank you for posting of your good experience; it really does give encouragement to members in a similar position.

Best wishes :)

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris